Tuesday, July 30, 2013
Thursday, July 18, 2013
At the July Second Tuesday Meeting, our guest speaker, Kathy Baldwin, drew song entry number 196, Sweet Communion. The songwriter of the winning entry is Brent Benton from Plano, Tx. Brent wins an IPOD shuffle, from the Apple Store, his choice of color.
TOP TEN REASONS TO ENTER THE DSA SONG CONTEST
9. You can win cash
8. You can win a one year DSA membership or more.
7. You can get a free trial membership for entering online at Broadjam or Sonic Bids
6. Semifinalists get a chance to perform at the Awards or other DSA Showcases
5. Semifinalists and Winners get their names published in Songwriter Notes and the Press Release
4. Entrants can get peer review on their song
3. Winners get their songs on the awards soundcloud site.
2. Contest recognition looks good on your resume
1. We are a small contest, so you have a better chance to win.
Now in it's 26th year!
MOTIVATING AND UPLIFTING SONGWRITERS THRU EDUCATION
Barbara McMillen, Editor, Founding President Emeritus http://www.barbaramcmillen.com